I dunno what to do

Ok,I was j/w if someone could help me out with a problem i have.I am friends with just about all the prettiest girls in my high school,and they flirt and i flirt and everything.But i dunno what signs to look for to know if they really like me or not.Theres "one" that i really really like but i cant tell if she likes me or not...she likes to play head games ...Example:She says she really loves to talk to me and that she reallly likes me, then she starts talking about some other guy she likes :S...Its really confusing..any advice would be nice

• 2 weeks later...

Let me tell you a little storey, I had a friend at school and she told me that she too also likes girls (there is nothing wrong with that). Everyone at school picked on her and made her feel horible, she was in the grade lower than me, so I let her sit with me. If you are true to yourself and you know in your heart that thats what you want, I agree to go for it, but not at school, there are times and places to do these things. Dont make any irrational decisions as it can all turn on you in a matter of seconds, if your firends and truly your friends they will understand and support you in whatever you do...... remember, that its not how many friends you have, its how many friends you have when your life is shit......... Just be yourself I m sure theres an even prettier girl out there for you, and you wnat have to feel the way you do......... Any way keep your head up