Getting Caught Having Sex

Me and my girl was makeing love tonight but her brother walk by her room (The Door was not all the way closed ahhhh) but he did not say nothing nor looked just turn back around and went back the way he came. Now to mention I am his best friend. Now I do not knw what to say I know he had to see me up in his sister. What do you think I should do? Me and his sister has been going out for a year now but this is the first time caught. She wanted to keep going. Please someone help me on what to do Or what not to do. THANK YOU

Just let it slide man.. as you said, he's your best friend.. so it shouldn't be too awkward.. if anyone, it should be him feeling a little embarrassed.

So, he may not even say anything to either of you.. because he knows that you two are both adults, and have been committed for over a year, and that you're in love.. so it's not like you did anything wrong..at all.

Just play it cool, if he says anything, just joke about it, it's nothing big.

I would suggest not bringing it up unless he does, more likely than not as someone else here said, he just wants to forget it ever happened.

You are in a committed long term relationship and it has probably crossed his mind if you haven't mentioned it that you two are having sex....

Let it go. If he beats the heck out of you, come back and tell me my advice was stupid...

Haha I'm kind of in the same situation. My friends sister and I have been doing things together that we shouldn't and we were talking about it over msn and her brother saw and read through all her messages. Now its kind of weird everytime I see him.

Don't say anything.

Looking at your profile... your friend is about your age... his sister is legal right?????? Sorry... had to ask....brothers can be very protective... don't be surprised if you get "THE CONVERSATION"....

Have to agree with one of the posters above..... Messing around with your best friends siste...risky risky business... if/when this relationships ends... you may lose 2 relationships instead of one.....

And he's going to sympathize with her..... sorry...

But whats done is done.... Don't say anything.. lol.