Should I invite him over Saturday after all this?

He knows that I like him. He admitted to me that he likes me too. The only problem was, he didn't wanna go out with someone as young as me. I used to be 14 and him 17. But I finally turned 15, and he said that he would dump his current gf for me when i got older. So the other day he called me and was like, "Yeah I think I'm going to dump her now. She has become a real B*. So I was like ok, now's my chance. So Saturday I'm supposed to go with my family to a family reunion. And since my parents would never let him over when they were there, I was thinking I should play sick. Then they'll be gone the whole day, and it would just be me and him hanging out. So should i take the chance and ask him tomorrow, and see if he wants to do something sat. , or should I wait to make sure he wants the same thing I do?

If he is ready to get rid of her that quick for you, doesn't that set off any bells in your head? I wouldn't want to date a guy who tells me he will wait until I am older then dump his current g/f, regardless if shes a Bit*h or not.

On the other hand...you may feel differently. My advice is to play a little hard to get. From the sounds of it he knows you have been waiting in the wings for him all this time. Let him make the first move. Once he dumps his gf, make him invite you over, or take you out. Let him pursue you. it will work out much better in the end.

I know how hard it is to do that and it always sounds easier coming from someone else, but its the truth. Things will work out to your advantage in the end if you play it that way.

If you really want to see him, invite him over but it will kind of be giving him some leverage over you. Remember, not just any man is worth your attention, give it to someone who is deserving. If you like this guy that much than follow your heart (but take a little advice whil you are at it)

Good luck!

Believe me, I've waited long enough. We've been best friends for a year now, and finally my chance has come, so I think I should take it and go with it. & you have no idea how picky i am. I've waited this long. And he's the only guy that's won my heart with his personality and humor, instead of looks. That's why I think he's the one. And about the ditching family comment.........I go to that reunion every single year, I think they could live if I didn't go one time in my life.