A freinds infidelity and my 6 choices.

quazit

OK well heres the basic situation. I have three friends all of whom i dearly love. Two of thme are going out. Well when my guy friend met my other gal pal they hit it off. a little too well. and he cheated TWICE, but thats only the begninning...

He then broke up with his current gf (gal pal #1) to go out with her (gal pal #2). then he broke up with her and went back out with his old gf. but for the past three weeks he has gone over to this other girls house and fooled around ALMOST EVERY OTHER DAY!

But now heres my predicament. he says he will choose the other girl but he has to phase out his current relationship so hes going to keep being with both of them. the girl who hes not dating is fine with this because it eventually means he will choose her.

Now they both want me to keep thier little secret for the time hes still dating this girl. when i asked how long they gave me an estimate in MONTHS.

Both the girls hes involved with have things for me as well.

now ill go over my 6 choices.

1: I dont tell hid girlfriend and when she finally is distanced and dumped by this guy, then she will be heartbroken and will most likely make more attempts on her life.

2: I tell her about him cheating and thier relationship ends, he goes out with the other girl. Not only will he and the other girl seriously despise me for telling her. the other girl who i am a very good friend too will always feel inferior for having been forced on him rather than having him chose her.

3: I convince his girlfriend to go out with me which has the same repercussions as #2

4: I convince his other girl to try things with me, which has the repercussion of the guy friend dispising me along with the girl not bieng with the boy she loves.

5: i convince his gf to dump him without going out with her. which once again has the same repercussions as #2

6: i convince him to dump his girlfriend faster. which once AGAIN has #2 problems.

Please dont comment on my aiblity to convince them on these things. i just dont know what to do! i feel worng sitting by and watching my two friends detroy his girlfriend from the heart out. they have become so apathetic since they have fallen in "love" it is scaring me. But i know this is selfish but im afraid of losing two people i love by telling her about her boyfriends infidelities.

here's what i would do...

i would tell the two liars that i dont want to be in the middle of this. id tell them both also that theyre wrong and downright SHADY for even acting like this.

id tell them that what goes around comes around and they need to fess up. i wouldnt tell the other girl because it would get too messy. but i would try to convince the wrong doers in this to fess up.

sorry ur in the middle of this.

they know its wrong. they both think its very wrong. they simply dont care because they dont want to lose eachother. and at the moment this guy has two wonderful girls going head over heels for him so all the little things that should be motivating him to change things arent.

this is making me almost want to make a personal rule to never fully trust people in love because they become apathetic to others feelings.

this is making me almost want to make a personal rule to never fully trust people in love because they become apathetic to others feelings.

Whatever your friend is feeling, it sure ain't love. If he was really in love with either one of those girls, he wouldn't be treating them and his relationships with them like total crap. He can say he loves them until he's blue in the face, but in the end actions speak louder than words. Your friend is a **** and wouldn't know what love is if it hit him in the face.

If I were you, I wouldn't want to be involved with either one of the cheaters. Show me your company and I'll tell you who you are. I wouldn't be worried about any of the options that involve the cheaters getting mad at you.