This was a poem on her profile when I unblocked her:

Some background info: She broke up with me about a month ago may 10. 4 days later she hooks up with my friend, i dont find out until 3 days later. my friends knew before me. Ive heard recently they broke apart, unsure who but i believe my ex-friend did. The following weekend May 21 at a party I break down when ppl dared her to go to a room for 7 mins and 'make out. She actually approached me. she ended it with 'i dont want you im my life anymore'. now this come up. I could care less about getting back together cause if this poem she type is true:

Should i open a hand for her? Help her out?

save me from my darkness

the home i know as hell

save me from the secrets

the words i cannot tell

save me from the lies

i have said over the past years

i plea for someone to help me

but my plea falls on deaf ears

save me from the harsh words

that are said behind my back

save me from discouragement

confidence i lack

save me from the tears

that i shed every night

save me from the people

that i choose to fight

save me from my teachers

who will not let me be

save me from my slavery

i want to be set free

save me from the path's i choose

the choices i have made

someone quickly help me!

my memories they fade

save me from my parents

who say i am their shame

save me from the blade i use to cut myself

but i do not call it pain

save me, save me, savem

that's all i every say

save me because one day

i'll take it all away

save me now

so i know that you care

let me know now

so i don't take the greatest dare

but from all the things

i've said

save me from what

i really dread

save me from a girl

who hears voices in her head

save me from a girl

who wants to disappear

this girl scares me

if you knew her you'd say that isn't right

because that girl is me

thanks for your time!

I'd say you should stay strong in your nc... I'd say you should block her a little longer. Eventually unblock her but delete her from you buddy list... if she wanna talk, she will... She's got a mouth to talk and hands to type or whatever, lol. Besides, I don't like what she did to you... Stand strong man. Unless you are absolutely true you're no longer hurt by her and don't miss her at all, I'd say stick to nc.

Keep strong in the NC, don't waste your precious time on this girl. She has problems, but she's causing you problems, trying to figure her own out. If she cared, she wouldn't be all over the map with herself. For now, you're still going through your own healing. Trying to help her, won't help you heal much at all... Don't shoulder her burden--this doesn't mean you are not nice, and are not kind. This is self-preservation, and you've just got to keep your stuff together.

Good luck!

Come on mate, chicks always post weird poems on their profiles etc.

Half the girls I chat to have weird crap like that. One girl has a picture of a girl huddled in a corner with this bloody writing "Save me from the pain" on it or something.

No offence but you may just be wishing she needs help so you can be close to her again. She doesn't want you in her life and having this poem up is not an invitation.

Sorry to be harsh about this but I'm probably right. Anyway, she hooked up with your friend within 3 days. Think about that!

Thanks for you comment guys. I'll stick with NC. If she cant realize how much I cared for her after our 5 months than she doesnt deserve me. I still cant believe how some of my friends reacted when this happened. They kept telling me 'oh she cares about you and didnt mean to hurt you by going out with him right away, she just moves on faster'. And she said to me, 'she broke down in school because she realized how much pain she caused me' A load of crap! I guess there not really my friends.

Its difficult since I still care about her. But she must ask me instead of me lending my hand out.