HOW??? Please Help!!!

ok well this might not be easy to do, but tell your bf, or whoever you are doing this to that you don't have a lot, or any experiance in it, and want them to tell you if you are doing something they do or don't like.

if you are doing that for him, and don't have a lot of experiance, then it's the least they could do for you, really.

Im sure you'll be fine, just don't tense up and just well do what comes naturally.

good luck.

Qtpie87

once you actually do it, it just comes naturally i think. At least it did with me. I know they call it a blow job, but it's more of sucking. It depends on the guy too... some guys like it when you suck really hard, and others like a gentle glide of the mouth... also, if you play with their balls while you're giving a blow job.... it'll blow his mind if you can get it down right.... most importantly, keep communication open so you can get to know him and how he likes it.. experiment and take ur time... practice makes perfect!

If it's lessons you be lookin fer, lass...

Watch the teeth, lots of tongue on the underside, don't stress out over "deep throating" it. Jerking off while doing it is good too. It's all good really.

just don't do all that obnoxious over the top stuff they do

unless you want to!

Well, if you love the guy it will come naturally (so to speak). Just feel and imagine what feels good. He's doubtless on cloud 9 just because you're down there. Don't touch his bits with your teeth. Also, if you ignore his penis and concentrate on his testicles he might just have a near-spiritual experience (I know I do...). This takes patience and skill though (nice to see the tables turned!).

Well, if you love the guy it will come naturally (so to speak). Just feel and imagine what feels good. He's doubtless on cloud 9 just because you're down there. Don't touch his bits with your teeth. Also, if you ignore his penis and concentrate on his testicles he might just have a near-spiritual experience (I know I do...). This takes patience and skill though (nice to see the tables turned!).

Ah yes, don't ignore the "boys", or as an ex used to joke, "please mind the stepchildren". Even while you are using your tongue/mouth on his penis, you can use your hands fingers on his testicles (don't pull or grab TOO hard though!) and then switch up so tongue is on testicles, and hands on penis.

Of course...usually better if they are more clean shaven/trimmed and practice good hygiene.....