married young part 2 (the remix)....ha ha ha

well fellas, here is the up to date scoop on the happenings between me and my wife (of a month, remember, think back long and ahrd, i posted yesterday with "married young")................k...........here it is..........we talked yesterday after i got off work.........she called me............no, prior to me talking to ehr, i got the inside scoop from her sister-in-law about a few things that suposedly made my wife unhappy, like.............we live with my mom (only because she is leaving for the marines, and we wanted to say money)..............we have been stuck in my hometown (not hers, her hometown is 45 min away) for almost a year, and she hates it there...........aight, now............she feels this way.............and so do i, but she finds it hard to communicate, so instead of telling me, she wants to spend last week in her hometown with her mom, and closer to her friends..........she starts up on this, time to push me away kick.....thinking i wont understand she wants to be close to her people before the marines take her life away (ha ha, always find room for humor).........anyway, i got the scoop, so when my wife calls me, we talk...........i get her to tell me the above things that bother her...........which, by the way, all bother me!!!!!!!!!!!...................and where she thought we werent seeing eye-to-eye, we actually were.................then, more things need figured in the equation..............she was never treated with the love a woman deserves, she only loved once, and when she gave her ex all of ehr love, he abused her, and cheated on her.................so i am thinking maybe she is at the point where she loves me like that, with all of her heart, but she is just scared, cause she had a HORRIBLE experience the first time around.............and being as we are married, we are vowed to be together forever.............we are both 23.........long time till death do us part, she might think that, "hey, thats a long time, never really sunk in before, i dont want to suffer any of the pain i have in the past".............that needs factored in as well as.............the marines, she is leaving, and she might be scared, and all of her emotions might be going haywire..............and, another thing is that her name just changed.........when we got married..................so, is it maybe that she is going through so many changes she just doesnt know how to deal with them, and instead of dealing with all of these changes she is trying to run from some of them.........let me know people...............we talked yesterday, talked everything out, she said she is better...........still scared, just like me, of course i am scared..........i am married young...........so she's scared..........but she loves me, and married me for a reason, thereforeeeeee she is sorry, but it is going to take her time to get through this..............which i understand, we talked last night, had a few drinks and it was just like old times..................had a great night, and she stayed back at home for the night with me.........what do yall think, let me know.........thanks....................

Getting married involves changes & it takes awhile to adjust. If it uspests your wife then I'm afraid what she's going to have to deal with in the Marines is really going to be a challege to her. She is going to have to deal with things that are quite different than anything she's known before. If you can talk to each other before she leaves about your troubles & work out a compromise it might help her over the course of her trainning. Having to face what she's going to go through & the troubles your having in your marriage might put her on the edge. Your going to have to think about yourself in all of this also. It's going be a difficult time for you as well, so be prepared for anything. Try to settle as much as you can with your wife before she leaves because you probably won't be able to communcate much with her after she leaves. It will definitely be a challenge for both of you & your marriage.