Guy I'm dating says I smell down there

Guest Anonymous

On 9/9/2021 at 1:32 AM, Guest Anonymous said:

He said he won't do anymore oral on me because it made him choke(??)  

He sounds like a delicate princess.  Honestly I'd be so turned off by this guy there isn't a chance in hell I'd ever be able to have sex with him again.  My ___________ would dry up faster than a raindrop in the desert.

• Haha 2

Hey! I am so sorry he commented on your lady parts (woman to woman... so not cool). First lets get into the fact that all woman smell differently and it's nothing to be ashamed of. I have actually heard men that say they prefer a smell and some that don't. Same with taste. As for your personal worry, I would not worry or become self conscious. I would also cut it off with him, he does not seem to be mature. Any man who is familiar with any sexual activity (WITH WOMEN) will be experienced with different lady fragrances lol.  BUT if even after you break it off with him you still feel self-conscious, you can tweak your daily routine to feel more confident in your scent down there. I'll give you some tips!

- NO scented soaps down there (avoid summers eve i beg you) for a soap you can try unscented dove/honey pot and wash around your vulva not inside the vagina. Make sure to only use honey pot/ dove in moderation as the vagina is self cleaning. 
-Drink plenty of water, green tea, and try a chlorophyll drink. I cannot stress that water intake matters!
- Change from thongs to full underwear
- Sleep with no panties! Let it breathe
- Cranberry juice/pills
- fruits/veggies. Fast food or very unhealthy food can throw off the smell. 

BUT like i said every women is different!! Hope this helped.. sending you much love xoxo

• Like 1