dont know wut to do..

i jus got off the fone w/ my g/f, we we're talking about our relationship because lately she feels i've been real unsupportive of everything she does. this is because starting this summer our relationship calls for less time being spent together. she feels like i give her "(bad word for poop)" all the time and she thinks if this continues for any longer we can't be together anymore due to the fact she wouldn't be able to handle it anymore.

i know the obvious thing to do is fix that and stop giving her so much "(bad word for poop)". but truthfully, i dont know wut to do, besides the occasional arguments our relationship is great in my eyes, but i feel like we're drifting away slowly but steady because of this. i need help, i love this girl to death, i really truly do. i jus need some advice, please help me

Then ask her EXACTLY what needs to be done, and do it. You really shouldn't change yourself for anyone, but if you do want to stay together this is what must be done. I said I'd change for 5 years and never did. I am now, but it's too little too late since she left me. Sacrifice, compromise, and commuication are absolutely necessary in any relationship.

to richgabe, basically wut shes tellin me is that i'm always tryin to make her feel bad for something that shes doin, i feel i'm doin this because i never want to be away from her and wen i hear she doin things w/o me i get kinda ticked, also she feels i wont be supportive of her activities she'll be doing (she plays softball and will often be away playin games) and she feels i wont be there for her at all and i will end up pushin her away because if it...

i dont want that to happen, i love this girl too much to lose her. i already told her whatever she wanted me to do i'd do it, but i also told her u can't expect me to change who i am as a person, we can compromise and things should be gd, it cant be all about pleasing her needs tho, i got my needs too..