how should i ask her out?

Let me tell you something, asking a girl out is really easy, it's just your nerves that make it bad. Just go up to her say hey, would you go out with me? and if she says yes, give her the place you want to go and arrange a good time for both of you. Easy as that! Good Luck With It!

short steve your the same age as my little brother, whom I had to coach on asking this one girl out it was so cute. He asked her out over the phone and he made me stay on the third line so I could give him his ques. And then he screwed up and what he said she didn't even catch on and it was hilarous. He asked three times before she actually knew what he was talking about. Sad, I know. Here sum advice don't be HIM. Call her, or whatever makes you comfortable. Just say I want you to be my girl and make it official like you said you want it to be. Let her know it's a official to because well... if you don't... I'll have to tell you that story another day. Just relax stay cool, and believe she'll get it the third time. lol