i have a couple questions about girls...

Hello,

There's this girl I like and I just talked to her on the phone today. After about 10 minutes into the conversation she said I'm sorry I have to go I'll be on msn. But, one of my questions is that I'm wondering why most of her answers to my questions are mostly yes and no answers. She also wants me to talk all the time. I ask her what she wants to talk about and she says I can choose. So, I end up asking questions about her and her family. We've been talking for a few months on msn I wondered if thats normal for girls.

Thanks a bunch

You guys are great!!

First of all u need to know if she the outgoing type or the quiet type?????Yes!! i think it is quite normal for certain girls to be like that especially the girl which seldom date and the good girl kind

I think she is nervous talking to you that is why she always answer with a yes or no as she is scare that she might sounded like a fool if she talks a lot. She also cut her conversation i think because she scare that it ended up to be an awkward conversation and that conversation might ended up being a bitter memories