do you remember your 1ST ........

where was the 1st place, what age, w/ bf or just a guy pal, how did it make you feel bout the other person, how did you feel after it happen ?

Mine was at my college. i was 24. w/ my guy pal. it made me feel the same way as i did before for the person. I was very happy, because i had gotten what i want for the 1st time. But he only thinks me as his little sis. which is very weird. He would let me know when he was horny by touching my thigh then feeling my clit. then we would go some place quite to fool arould. It was doing college at night. so not that much people was aound.

i am surprised no one had a traditional in the car story like mine. Borrowed my fathers commodore and took out an older girl and i sort of lied and told her i had done it before but it didn't take long for her to realise that it was my first time. Car was parked in a dead end street 2 street away from home. I was 16 she was 22. I looked about 19 at the time thought.

i am surprised no one had a traditional in the car story like mine. Borrowed my fathers commodore and took out an older girl and i sort of lied and told her i had done it before but it didn't take long for her to realise that it was my first time. Car was parked in a dead end street 2 street away from home. I was 16 she was 22. I looked about 19 at the time thought.

At 16 with a 22 yr old gf, that's so cool! YOU MUST HAVE BEEN THE ENVY OF ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

Some people just can't handle romance I guess. That's fine, not like it really matters what some other guy thinks. All that matter is that the person I end up with likes the idea.

Stick to your guns. If you want to wait, wait. If your fine with the way you lost it, ok. It isn't important how other people's first times were, what matters is if you like the way yours happens.

son of a gun. i was proud that my first time was at 15 with an 18 year old girl. i'm trying to decide which is more impressive cause your girl was older but i was younger

don't really care though lol, but still, 22 at 16

I'll say when my first WILL be... on my honeymoon with the person I am going to spend the rest of my life with. She'll be my one and only.

ShySoul, I hope you won't be disappointed by life, but your chances are high, I'm afraid. I'd rather suggest you to have your first time with a kind guy, a fine person....you'll be lucky enough that way

...anyway...during my first time I was very confused. I remember my penis to be lost in something very thight, probably it wasn' t very turgid because of the nervous mood. She said to me "hey, pay attention, uh?" (translation: "you don't want to become father your first time, do you?")...Less than a minute after this sentence I told her I had to go to the bath. I thought I was about to come, instead I stood there masturbating for a longer time that the "intercourse" lasted

ShySoul, I hope you won't be disappointed by life, but your chances are high, I'm afraid. I'd rather suggest you to have your first time with a kind guy, a fine person....you'll be lucky enough that way

Ok, I really need to change my avatar. I'm a GUY, and I definitely like girls so my first time isn't going to be with a kind guy. I don't get it, that's like the fourth time someone's made that mistake. Come on people, pay attention. I said "SHE'll be my one and only."

Ok, rant over. back to topic.

I've been disappointed in life before, I'll be disappointed again. I know this. But I've always seen love as the one thing that is like a rescue from the disappointment. When I find the right person, I'll know. That's not to say we won't have problems and things won't be hard at times. But love can pull you through. I want to give my heart to one person and know that we'll always be together. It's happened before and can happen again. I've always been one to fight the odds and do things differently, this is just another example. And the girl I end up with will be the same way. Flip the script and prove that true love does conquer all.

Ya, I'm a romantic.

Ok, I really need to change my avatar. I'm a GUY, and I definitely like girls so my first time isn't going to be with a kind guy. I don't get it, that's like the fourth time someone's made that mistake. Come on people, pay attention. I said "SHE'll be my one and only."

Ok, rant over. back to topic.

there's also the pink neon "royal member".

At her moms house, i was 16 she was 14.

we always would hang out in her basement. it was set up pretty nice. we had planned to do it that night. her parents were still up so we had to wait until they went to bed. we waited till 2:30 in the morning. she waited and hour after her parents went to bed because she was waiting for the right song to play on tv on this jazz station, some skinny black guy was singing when we started. we had only been doing it for 5 minutes when her bother started crying and her dad wolk up. when things started to settle down we did it again for about 45 minutes. i dont know why but i seem to time everything. it was nice. i remember how warm it felt inside.

I want to give my heart to one person and know that we'll always be together. It's happened before and can happen again.

Well...how many "forevers" can you live? If it happened once, you should still be with him..I don't understand

Anyway, I'm romantic too and what I'm discovering at 33 it's that, maybe, excessive romanticism matches with illusion. Be romantic, be realistic too, tough

Well...how many "forevers" can you live? If it happened once, you should still be with him..I don't understand

Anyway, I'm romantic too and what I'm discovering at 33 it's that, maybe, excessive romanticism matches with illusion. Be romantic, be realistic too, tough

First, why would I still be with "him." Didn't I just post this, I'm a guy who would be with a girl.

I think your misreading me, that was my point. I only want it if it is "forever" and since there is only one "forever" then I only want to be with one person. I'm waiting until I find that one person. That hasn't happened yet, which is why I said I was saying when my first time WILL BE.

I'm realistic, I didn't say that I expect the girl to also be waiting and for me to be her only. I realize that these views are rare, and I don't expect people to follow them. But I'm not giving up my romantic ideals, they are part of who I am. The person I end up with, we will be together from then on.

son of a gun. i was proud that my first time was at 15 with an 18 year old girl. i'm trying to decide which is more impressive cause your girl was older but i was younger

don't really care though lol, but still, 22 at 16

lol yeah but but i have always looked older. Geez it was fun though.

lol i was trying to quote sumone else but didn't manage it not too sure how to quote ppl in this forum.

I replyed a few posts above about my experience.

Yeah I didn't realize it until I actually read all of the post. Something I should do more often. Haha. =P

• 1 month later...

my first time was when i was 14 with a 18 year old lad i had never felt ready for sex before but i had always wanted to do it because my mates were but i felt 100% ready it was round my mates house one night with her mum n bf asleep in the next room and another mate asleep in the bed next to us he made me go on top and i didnt have a clue what to do and if he went on top it would only be about 3 mins b4 he got tired n made me go on top agen even though i had neva slept with n e 1 b4 i could tell that he wasnt very good.