unfortunately your scars are yours. they're not going anywhere. you need to talk with your folks right away. this is a fad that is growing in popularity now, you're not alone with this problem. but you need help, and you need to know that this habit/addiction of hurting yourself is based upon some false notion that you're a bad person. you just need a different perspective, a new way of looking at things. you're not a bad person. but you've got lots of scars now. don't add anymore. talk to your folks, or a teacher, or a clergy person. do it today. don't wait, ok?

I cnat talk to my parents because they would freak out and would make me go to a shrink and put me on more pills. I cant talk to a teacher because i go to a boarding school and they would make me leave the school for the rest of the year and go to a mental hospital. My boyfriend knows i usto do it but im afraid if i tell him that i resently started that he will not want to be with me. I would talk to an adult but im a really shy person and i like to keep my personal things to myself. I usto be open but the my heart got riped out and put in a blender. so i just gave up

You really should find someone to talk to. If you are afraid of what you may receive in punishment, try and look past that to the long term goals of feeling good about yourself and your body.

you can always find a new school or a new boyfriend, but you need to think of yourself as unique and independent.

i'm here for you, we all are. you're not alone, remember that. try your

best to stay strong and get through this, because i know you can. i've been

there. make sure you stay away from everything that can cut you. get rid

of it, throw it away. tell some people about this so that they can help you

too. stay away from anything that could trigger you. watch good movies,

write, read, listen to music, TALK TO SOMEONE, exercise, go for a walk, etc.

never be afraid to ask for help, because there are people out there that

can help. it's wonderful you want to talk to us, but there are other people

out there too i promise. you're going to be ok. if you do end up cutting,

remember, stay away from wrists and scary places like that.

this site can help

link removed

Try a cream called Mederma. It works fairly well on newer scars but don't put it on until the cut heals. I've used it on surgical scars and stretch marks but had much better luck with the scars.

You may have to ask for it at the pharmacy counter because it is a little expensive (from $15 - $30 a tube depending on the size) and they usually keep it put up.

I of course agree with everyone else that the thing to do is to stop the cutting but I know how hard that is. I hope you find the peace that you need and are able to give up this habbit. *hug* (I can't believe we don't have a hugging smilie here)