Well, could i really be that good for my first time?

Ok, Me and my GF Vikki, well were the perfect couple. But im going to get straight to the point. Well, First. I started. I fingered her and god she was moaning loud. she obviosuly really liked it. But it was my first time. But before that i licked her nipples alot. she likes that to. Again, first time. Then i preformed oral on her. And she liked that quite alot. Sadly, i didnt, the taste is just nasty. She also said i was amazing in that. Basically everything i did almost made her orgasm. She LOVED it. It was my first time to.

She then gave me head, then a hand job. Her oral is lot better then her hand jobs. But yea, she loved everything i did. Is it really possibe to be that great with no experince? Am i really that good or was she fakeing tha to make me feel better.

Of course It could be a kiss or any physical affection towards the girl. It doesn't always hurt to spice up the technique either

BTW about her smell, it could be her PH balance, the food she eats and of course just keeping it clean (I'm assuming she does LOL)...I know girls that were either vegetarian or avoided meat and were healthy generally had neutral to slight sweet taste.

• 2 weeks later...
Basically everything i did almost made her orgasm.

If everything you did almost made her orgasm, but you didn't actually make her orgasm, you're probably not that great. That's not to say that you're bad at anything - just that more practice is required. Also, if licking her nipples "almost made her orgasm" as much as oral sex, then she probably wasn't even close since most women can't have an orgasm this way - it doesn't matter how good the guy is at doing this. If you both enjoyed it, that's what counts, even if you're not "great" at it... yet.

It sounds like you need more practice, but you're off to a great start!

OK, that guy above abviously read your post while he was smokin a j but you could put a few commas in there so we'll know what your sayin. Well I don't think your girl is lyin to you, if she said that you're "amazing" then she was probably telling the truth, talk to her though!! you need ta have good communication, ask her what you can do better and ask her what she likes, that already you do. Don't tell her anything like "Girl, yo coochie be stankin" cuz that will cause damage to your relationship, I mean keep bein truthful but those things are just not meant to be told.

goodluck.

No, you couldn't be that good. In fact-your penis is probably broken

Relax man. Concentrate on the Journey, not the destination. She receives pleasure fantastically, enjoy that. Simply focus upon pleasuring her. As far as 'taste' goes-have her taste herself. If she can dig it-maybe you just weren't mean to have sex with women However-if she doesn't dig it, just a quick wash with water should do it. No soap!!! No soap!!! And especially not a dousche yuck-dousche. In fact, that could be the cause to begin with. ew, dousche.

Oh, and her body is just that sexual. With practice, anyone could have her moaning. Just be glad you have the privelage. And most importantly: How are any of us going to know?

ASK HER. Effective communication does not take place without her even there. Communicate with her buddy

It strikes me that if it was the first time for both of you, perhaps it was all real. You were very "into" each other and knew it, making things relaxed and exciting from the start. New sensations combined with the emotional connection and, probably, a certain lack of distraction deriving from mutual innocence and, yes, I can believe that it was all real. Don't worry about it; save worry for after you've gotten more experience