Anyone forget their first time having sex?

Thank you for the replies, my wife says that she does not remember our first time; we have been married a long time though.

I just don't see how a person could forget that. She said after some many years she just does not remember. Anyway, it kind of hurts my feelings. But at the same time should I be worried about Alzheimer's? Maybe I just have a good memory but I remember the first time with each partner. (Not that there is a lot to remember)

Do some women just remember there Very first time they had sex or the first time with each partner?

Hey CarlosZim,

Maybe she's just got alot in her mind now and just can't remember... That's happen to me once with one ex, but not with sex, it was when we went out on our first date. I use to remember it like the back of my hand, but I remember at that particular momment, I was worried about moving and getting a job, etc,... that I forgot stuff like that. I mean, if I really think about it, I can remember, but I remember she got hurt by that and I didn't mean to.

Oh well.

I still vaguely remember my first time. I was 19, its was early morning, he came over and we had decided to finally do it. Coldplay was on the radio.

During it I can remember thinking, ''Is this is? ''

My vibrator had usually done a better job. I think that means that I lost my virginity to my vibrator, but it was still much better than it was with the guy though.

My vibrator had usually done a better job. I think that means that I lost my virginity to my vibrator, but it was still much better than it was with the guy though.

Some of those "power toys" are impossible to compete with.

Back on topic,

I brought it up again and she just says sorry, I forgot.

I really have never heard of a person forgetting this. Thanks again for everyone's replies.