He left for his ex

Evermore419

I met this guy about 2 months ago on an online dating site. We finally met in person and he was the sweetest guy I have ever met. He told me he was single for 2 years so and he was looking for a long term relationship. Everything was great between us, we even things planned to do when lockdown is over. I have have a sleepover already and he told me how much he loves me how crazy he was about me. And showed me through his actions too. No red flags yet, we talked yesterday in morning and everything was ok. Didn't hear from him during the I thought he was busy. So I wished him good night and went to bed. Woke up this morning and I had text from saying he has a bad news for me; we can't see each other anymore because he doesn't have the spark it was only sexual for him and didnt really feel anything for me. His actions in the previous days says the opposite but good. I ask him the reason and he finally admitted he has a contact with an ex and he realised he still loves that person and that feelings he didn't have when we were together.

What should I do? I have wished him the best of luck with his ex and wished me good luck too

Archived