depression and other problems getting out of hand

I don't really know what is going on with me lately. I think my depression is getting way out of control, I've been taking my meds so I don't understand why it would be acting like this, I take wel-B XL and It always worked for me as long as I was taking it right. My ocd is getting out of hand and I am getting paronoide. I am too young for any of this, and it doesn't make sense. Has this ever happened to anyone here?

I take welbutrin (sp?) too.

We all have the ability to control our emotions to an extent- release certain chemicals in our minds. Depression pills release those chemicals for us although we have the ability to do so as well.

Depression is getting more and more common as we use our time now entertaining ourselves rather then for creative self-expression. I express myself through writing.

What dreams do you have? I dream of reaching out, reaching hearts through my writing. Ever read Conversations With God? I really really recommend it. It's by Neale Donald Walsh

To control our feelings, we must first change the way we think. Turn your attention to the sunshine, the beautiful outdoors, and hold onto the life around you in your mind. Fall into who you want to be. Do you want to be happy?

change your wardrobe, your room, your surroundings to a reflection of happy and what the word means to you. feel like your life is devoid of love? then use this forum to give it ou t and in that way, you'll know you've had it all along.

There's a beautiful soul inside you waiting to break free. Alll the medication and all the darkness in the world may numb it... but it will always be there.

We dont realize how much we need God until God is all we have.

Surrender your burdens and darkness to him.... until you do become is light, pure light. For that is who we are... that is who all of us are.

Dont see God? Look at the life around you. Life is God and God is life and in that there is evidence everywhere of his existence.

Fix the relationships around you. GIve to others the attention you've always wanted. and all of this will come back to you.

We have nothing to fear... but much to believe in instead

QT,

Many people find that their symptoms increase if they are in a stressful situation. Even though you are taking your medication as prescribed, your symptoms may become more noticeable. I recommend that you call your prescribing physician (hopefully its a psychiatrist and not a family doctor?) and inform them of the change in your status. They will most likely tell you to go in for an appt. If they increase your meds, its only because they feel that you may need more to help regulate your moods. Many people have increases and decreases in their meds many times. It's okay for that to happen.

So in summary, call your doctor.

what i feel or we feel about the situation really does not matter, your depression, they is something close to you which you are not able to let go of nobody can really help in this we can do nothing but stand by you in these times.

time goes by living in the past, it only gets harder as you progress if you donot let go of your past you cannot live in your present and you will miss the future, this is all we have lets make the most of it while we still can.

I use to take Wellbutrin also.. you need to tell your doctor that you symptoms of depression- the whole reason for you being on medication- are returning. You might not be on a strong enough dosage, or you might need to have another one combined with it. I started feeling more depression while on it after 4 months and they had to not up my dosage, but to give me an additional medication, that works with it. I worked and I eventually got off of them, with my doctors help and now I'm better- So I hope that you talk to him so that you can get better. It is a sickness and you can't control it... it's a fact.. it's a chemical imbalance.. so please tell your doctor.