what is the bext way to kiss a girl, come on to her..

what is the best way to kiss a girl i meen how should i aprouch it, how or when should i kisss her, how should i react to her if she dislikes it, can i have some advise on what to do and a the perfecct way to come on to a girl. i meen ive talked to this gril before, were friends and we used to like eachother in 6th grade, now its 8th grade thouhg and im falling back in love, we both love the notebook and i suggeted seeing it with her at my house. noting that she said that would be fun. she has told me before that she would feel comfeitable just hnaging wit me by ourslve anytime. idk if that helps, but what is a good way to come on to her and kiss her, wut is a good time during the movie, i have idea but not sure... well this is my idea,

i was thinking that i could ask her if she wants anything to drink in the baq room and ask her ome over and pick out what she wants, then when were in the back room ill put my arms at her waist and move slowly towards her and c how she reacts to it. if she doesnt baq off ill kiss her and if she does ill simply let go and continue on picking out wut we want to drink.

good?bad? what do u think any advise on anything bout kissing that could help will be deeply apreciated.

o and by the way... if u want to send me and email or an IM then just look at my profile, im interested in looking for friends off this site. meeting people with interets the same as u can reviel alot about ones self so if anyone is interested in a friend on this site, u can look me up

I like being surprised... but slowly... being unsure of what you plan to do- and we have to be alone

Before I am kissed, I want to feel the anticipation. I want you to keep coming close but instead kiss around my neck, gently touch my hair... make me want it but dont give it right away.

There's also something cool about kissing in the dark... since you cant see the other person, it makes you feel more connected... and sensations are heightened.

I also want your body against mine (standing up) and soft whispers in my ear or maybe just your breath.

when you kiss, make it gentle and small at first but dont stop there. Point your chin up and kiss that way so it's almost as if you are exploring. save tongue for last but when you do use tongue, first lick other person's lips before you do it as you kiss, and gently slip your way and and touch the other person's tongue and roof of mouth.

all the while, dont stop gently touching with the hands. before i am kissed, I like it when a guy gently runs his fingers over my lips as he blows in my ear, gently letting his fingers slide down to my chest (not boobs but chest) and have somewhat of a grip around my neck- making me feel completely powerless

tickling up and down the arms is also good. it causes goosebumps but also feels good

all the little details make it all the more special

altho this might scare away a girl if she's not ready and if she backs away, then so be it. It has nothing to do with you- she already likes you. She's just afraid. It'll take time. if she does this, then the next time yo u want to kiss her (like I said- after some time) ASK if you can kiss her. Asking will melt her heart because it's so sweet.