5 months, advice NEEDED!

Hey, I have been with my girlfriend for about 5 months now, and I am just wondering about a feeling I sometimes get.

Sometimes when my girlfriend says goodbye quickly, online such as "anyways I have to go, I will talk to you later on" then she signs off, I sometimes over think why she has to go, and if she was bored, or what.

I think I just tend to over think things, and worry about little things she says, even though she probably doesn't even notice she says it.. if that makes any sense.

We use to not call each other that often, but now since I have more hobbies, and do my own thing after school, and am not totally available to talk at all times, she calls every night now starting 3-4 days ago. Last night she called, and then this morning as well. I didn't talk to her all day today because she went shopping with her mom, but then I called her tonight around 10 pm just to set up some plans for next weekend, because I needed to know tonight if she was in (for other reasons) so when I called she was just like , yep, yeah, didn't talk too much, and then asked a few questions. The conversation only lasted for like 2 minutes, because I just needed to get the information. BUt, then I found myself overthinking each word she said. I guess I am just asking for reasurrance and some advice on why I feel this way, and what I can do to stop.

THanks.

I guess I just don't want her to lose interest, because I love being in the relationship so much.

And we always talk about plans coming up in the next few weeks, and are always hanging out on weekends, and other things.

So we're good, I think I am just stressing things.

I sometiems wonder why we don't hang out everyday like other couples, but we're still young, and early in the relatinship, I guess.