overcoming shyness

im really nervous about the time the girl i like comes back from camp which is july 5 because thats when im gonna ask her out but alot of times when i try to talk to her i get so nervous i almost cant do it.i go from 8) to , does anyone know a way to overcome this??? please help!!!

im like 20 and im still shy, it's a charm for myself lol. Use this as a weapon. Do you have a good sense of humor? Tell her some jokes or some things to make her smile then tell her how beautiful she is when she smile, when she looked at you. God I almost feel the love hahaha.

I hope this will help a bit dude

peace

Jeff l. Spiegel

As you probably guess there is no rapid way to overcome this so that you'll be able to change "for her". But through a lot of hard work you CAN improve in this area (with no regard to her) and eliminate your shyness...

I was extremely shy about a year ago, and now I'm only somewhat shy. I still have a long way, but I see a huge difference.

tell her how beautiful she is when she smile

Being funny is great, and can really lighten the situation. As for that sentence... it can work with some girls, but I believe that (=agree with the theory according to which) saying something like that will send her the wrong message - a message of being a nice person (friend) and not a romantically/sexually attractive person (boyfriend).

In the same manner there are types of date activities that you'll have a larger chance of success with - according to experience of many other guys, and there are ones that will almost likely fail. The same goes for manners of invitation, behaviour, etc.

Of course every situation is different, and so every person is, but when you learn how to cook you first use recipes, only afterwards do you gradually allow yourself to improvise as your heart desires.

Well, guess what? Behaving with women is not different.

Let me know if you want me to elaborate anything (what?)...

Foreigner.