girl declined me is back

no sure if u guys remember about my leanne situation but this started in december of 2004 when i asked her out and she declined me-i was so embarrassed as she did tell a lot of fellow classmates about what i did. i can tell by the smirks i got directed at me. so the following semester-we didn't have any classes togheter -woow great, but this semester-today the first day we do. i don;t want to come off as not nowing i didn't notice her since the class is relatively small -but should i say hello to her and make small talk. i now i won't be seeing her again any time as now she be finishing off her degree. i looked at her today but she didn;t look back at me.

it be great for the members who have read my previous posts about my leanne situtation and give me some feedback.

i seen the girl look at me when i'm not looking at her, but when i look at her she doesn't look at me. shy or what. i think a lesson learned get to now the girl more before askin her out.

Dude there is no reason to be ambarasse about being rejected when you ask a girl out or telling her that you like her. It's wonderful even if she rejected you.

That girl is not shy, she is just not interested in you. You said that she told all her friends about you being rejected and they smirked at you. That is not a cool thing to do. She is jerk man!!!. A nice and mature girl would respect that you were honest with her and have the ball to tell a girl that you like her. You should be proud of yourself. This girl is not interested in you, fine some other girls, who will appreciate you.

Not ignoring her is good, just say hi to her. When you ignore a girl, it means you're calling her a biatch.

Your lesson learned idea isn't perfect...but it can work. You don't have to know a girl all that well just to be able to ask her out. If you know what you're doing, you can get her number within a few minutes of conversation, say you have to go, and then call her later on to ask her out...that's your best bet, you need to learn how to do that.

Rejection is part of life..heard it and see it a million times... It might suck hearing it from another person that you were interested in, but you cannot...repeat...cannot take it personally. If she's not interested...its just how she feels....feelings aren't controlled by the mind...they are uncontrollable. If one of your girl friends which whom you never had considered more than a friend asked you out....are you going to reject her?...probably. You don't feel anything for her....so you can't justify the situation by saying yes...you'd only hurt her in the long run by going out with her only to find out what you felt was true...you weren't interested. Attraction is a gut feeling....its not controlled by your mind.

i never asked for her #, i just asked her out right after class and she said No-but with-too much hwwork- this was also the first wk i might add so how can one have a lot of hw. should have went for the # or developed more rapport before askin. i asked for coffee or soda-maybe she thought that idea was too cheap and didn;t want to go.

anyways it was a rookie mistake-thats all .