Crush or Love?

love is something much more powerful than a crush and is more commonly mutual although it doesn't have to be. A crush is having strong attractions to a certain person however love is something that is much deeper and stronger that is hard to explain.

Here are the dictionary definitions,

love

n.

1. A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

2. A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.

3. An intense emotional attachment.

crush

n.

1. A fancy or particular liking or desire for.

well guys, dont u think crush could be turned to be love. It is also difficult to differentiate whether you are in love or you have a crush when you are in the middle of the feeling. Like when you see the girl you love or have a crsuh on her, you wont be able to judge your feelings at the momment. Time only will tell you the truth. It needs time to know your real feelings.

So ( A CRUSH IS THE MILD STAGE OF LOVE)

You could continuee and reach love or you can just have a crush which will be swept away by time. I hope for you that you love her and she loves you.

But how does a guy knoe he loves a girl or a girl loves a guy when they haven't met every guy and gurl in world!?

I mean a guy could say he loves a gurl and then later meet another gurl and feel something for her too!?!?! like a crush which in a way is "Mild love"

It doesn't make sense but I'm trying to establish the difference here

Miya