Why is everyone so afraid?!?!?!!?!?

Everywhere I look on this site I see questions: how can I know how this person feels about me? What kinds of hints should I look for? How do I know if they're mad at me?

Why is everyone so afraid of just ASKING?! Why do people feel the need to dance around issues instead of just solving them and getting it over with? The response will be the same either way. Why drag it out and torture yourself? Just ASK. You won't DIE from it.

Okay... I'm done venting now.

people are afraid of rejection. They are afraid of hearing what they do not want to hear. thereforeeee, they ask others and when they do hear what they do not want from other people, its easier to be angry at them for saying it rather than facing reality (should they really hear it from that specific person).

they probably want to know others thoughts first because they don't wanna ask that other person a question that would be like offensive to them or something. they probably wanna find a good way to ask so they don't mess it up.

exactally, to help people out when they are stressed and confused or just need to know about something. That's exactally what this site is for. I think that it really helps people when they don't have anyone else to go to and ask.

Well I know WHY people do it. WHY they ask the questions. What I want to know is why people don't seem to understand that, no matter who they get the answer from, they WILL get an answer. They can't control what the answer will be. So why stress over it? Why all the self-torture when they can just deal with it and get it done? If they're gonna get rejected, then they're gonna get rejected. Avoiding the question only makes it worse. Why don't people get that?

alot of people have very low self esteem and haven't been in many relationships and are afraid that asking these questions could ruin any chances for them. Isn't this site for people who need help in that sort of thing? If they want help this is a place where they can it without people laughing at them or ignoring them.

Question in the first place is... Why did you post on here if you knew these exact kinds of answers would come at you?

people are afraid of rejection. They are afraid of hearing what they do not want to hear. thereforeeee, they ask others and when they do hear what they do not want from other people, its easier to be angry at them for saying it rather than facing reality (should they really hear it from that specific person).

This is the exact answer, they are afraid of the feeling of being rejected. Everyone gets over it sooner or later. It's like right now, they're in need of help relationship wise because they don't know what to do at certain times.

LOL! I guess more than anything I just wanted to make people think, you know? I want people to know that it's okay to be afraid, but it's also okay to know!!! It's okay to ask the scary things! Because sooner or later, it's all gonna come out anyway! So why not just get it out now?