Havent been here in awhile...but i really need help

Well.....ok..heres wats happened...i fell in love with this girl Morgan....and we dated for like 2 weeks and they were the greatest two weeks of my life cos everything was perfect and i was sooo happy and we seemed really happy and i just loved how it was.....but then she said it just felt like friends and we broke up

3 days later i find myself going out with one of her friends...and i liked her but i was still madly in love with Morgan...and couldnt stop thinking about her.....and i felt bad...and then me and her friend broke up after a week.....

Then i decided to tell Morgan how i felt....and she said maybe it would turn into something...and then my good friend Joel was talking to her...and she said she would never go out with me....and now i find myself in another relationship with this girl Stephanie who is madly in love with me but im still in love with Morgan...and i dont know what to do....

I think you need to try to chill these emotions out. You obviously have a lot of emotions goin through your mind right now, which an be good but you seem a bit all over the place right now.

Take some time, try to chill out the emotions. Once you are chill youll be able to see who you like and why you like them and what you need to do.

Oh my lord. You boys have got to stop doing this.

You went out with the poor girl for TWO WEEKS- TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

Heaven forbid that she decides that she doesn't like you. She barely knew you! You werent in love. I wish people would stop using "in love" when they aren't. This isn't a word to throw around!!!!!

You went out with the poor girl for TWO WEEKS- TWO WEEKS!!!!!!

Heaven forbid that she decides that she doesn't like you. She barely knew you! You werent in love. I wish people would stop using "in love" when they aren't. This isn't a word to throw around!!!!!

I couldn't agree more.

not to be overly blunt or anything but i don't think you were so much "in love" with her as were the concept of being "in love" with her. and it's not fair to your new girl friend if you're lusting over your last one. take a break from haveing a girl friend for a while. then pick it up again in the dateing scene

I don't think you were really in love, I think that you really liked her a lot and wanted to be with her all the time, maybe even thought about her constintly. But not love. LOve is such a strong word, trust me when I say never take that word lightly, only say it when you are for sure and comfortable with the consiquences. It can totally distroy a relationship if you use it wrong. trust me.