The last of my hope

This isn't a question, I just need to get something off my chest. I've searched every where and still haven't found her I'm at my end, this is whats left of my wishful thinking. I'm prepared to send the rest of my life alone because I deserve to, I let you go and without telling you how I really felt. That day you called me from the airport, was the saddest day of my life and I haven't seen a better day since. Why haven't you kept in touch? You don't know how I need you, I didn't how much I need but its too late isn't it.

If I never see you again, well I wish you all the best and know that I'll never forget you or the times we've shared. I relive them in mind on gloomy days, days like yesterday, today and tomorrow. I'm broken and there is nothing that can be done, the memories of you are what keeps me going, the hope that I'll find you is what keeps me smiling but that smile has faded. Now I walk around with a blank stair on my face, joyless, hopeless, lifeless waiting for someone that I may never see again.

That is so sad. That could have been a metaphor - I don't know - but I hope you find what you are looking for. You obviously loved this person very much and love makes people do amazing things. Keep searching, with enough love and determination you will find her.

Good Luck

Rosie Rizzle