funny qusetion::totally embarassed asking::

Ok, you know how girls can cum once in a while, just not the same as guys do? well If you do then does that mean you had an orgasm? also, when is does it become bad to masterbate, as in how often is too often for a girl, Im embarrassed like a lot for asking but me and my friend are both wondering and we don't wanna ask someone we know like a parent or something cause that would be like the end of the world .

well thanks.

Qtpie87

Ok, you know how girls can cum once in a while, just not the same as guys do? well If you do then does that mean you had an orgasm? also, when is does it become bad to masterbate, as in how often is too often for a girl, Im embarrassed like a lot for asking but me and my friend are both wondering and we don't wanna ask someone we know like a parent or something cause that would be like the end of the world .

well thanks.

Qtpie87

Well, usually for females who do cum, it will be along with an orgasm...and when you have an orgasm you definitely KNOW! Otherwise it might just be excess lubrication.

It is never too bad to masturbate, though if you do it often with a vibrator for example and/or get too used to "your way" it may be hard to reach orgasm in other ways, or with a partner unless they do exactly same thing (the same thing applies though for many guys who get too "desensitized" in some ways and have problems with coming through sex). But regular masturbation is fine!