Could we be something more...

I've been really good friends with this guy for about 9 years! We've always got along great and recently I started to feel differently towards him. After about 3 months of this I admitted I was crazy about him! He's started acting differently around me to, whenever we talk alone he's standing really close to me and he keeps sending me strange looks.

I'm pretty sure he fancies me but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

What should I do?

You have to decide what you want more. Is his friendship more important or is a relationship with him? A friendship is likely to last longer, though you could possibly stay friends after a relationship but I think it changes things. You need to discuss it and be sure about how you both feel and what would happen if it didn't work out. Good luck

Interesting... So you've already told him you like-like him? He definitely seems interested but shy. I don't think he knows what to do. Has he had a gf before?

If not, you might have to make the first move (again!) and ask him if he'd like to go out with you and a bunch of friends (something romantic, but nonthreatening like a group date to the movies or school dance.) Make sure to only invite friends who already are paired up, so it's fairly obvious who your date is. Just act yourself, but be sure to dress up, so there's no doubt that you're more "girl" than "friend." Leave the rest up to him! I think he might surprise you in a good way. Good luck!