What to do?

I met someone recently who I've grown fond of, not so much in a go-go-ga-ga way, but more in a, he's cool, I could hang with him, we have a few things in common, he makes me laugh kinda way. He's not looking for a relationship, he's focused on work and doesn't really know if he'll be staying in town. I can certainly understand his trepidation for wanting to start a relationship. That being said, I gathered that he was enjoying his time with me too.

We discussed having a no-strings kinda thing, and I was cool with it. I haven't gotten any for over a year. Not too sure about him. I'm new to the no-strings thing, and I did tell him that. The only other sexual relationships I've had have been with boyfriends. I honestly never thought I could have sex unless I had an emotional attachment with the person, but, I gotta tell ya, it was great. I don't know if it scared him, or what, but we haven't spoken much since, and not for a lack of trying on my part. I sent him an email over a week ago, granted, he did say that my emails to him usually land in his junk email folder, but there have also been times that he has responded to emails I've sent him. Anyhow, I don't want to come off as a stalker (although I'm sure I already have, since he's blocked me on messenger) but I kinda want to at least let him know that I'm still cool with hanging out if he is. Last i checked, he still has me on his contact list, just has me blocked from seeing when he's online or off (I was badgering him to get together, while he kept telling me that he has a project he needs to finish first). I would assume that if you don't want to have anything to do with someone any longer, you'd block AND remove them from your list. Am I right? Do you think it's ok to email again?

hey,

as someone in your same situation (although I am goo goo ga ga) I will tell you that with professional men, indifference, not action is the killer. Don't give up, but give him plenty of space. Plenty!!!! Professional men don't make up work stuff, I find them to be honest when they don't have time for you. After some time has passed, be blunt, ask he if wants to continue the friendship, if he says no, walk away and learn your lesson from this one