ok. my group. that i ahve been with for 2-3 years has broken up.

me and another guy in the group are neutral and are trying to get it back together. there are 2 others who hate this one guy who the group really loves. those 2 people are really close to me and the other guy they hate is also very close to me.

wat do i do. sorry if this is a really messy writup but i am really cut atm and i dunno what im going to do. cause i really want the group back.

any help would be great.

evo

I can understand that you want things to go back to they way they were but the other people from your group obviously have issues with each other that u cannot solve as much as you would like to. It is a fact of life that at your age we all go through so many things and change a lot and that we people may come and go in our lives. It would be nice if things would stay the same but you are not in control of this. I think the best thing to do is be there for all your friends but make time for them separately. Maybe with a little time and space they will be able to resolve their differences and you can all hang out again.