2 years apart

pienene07

Hello ,

Me and my ex we were together for 4 years , I loved him to bits and things didn't worked out for us.

After 9 moths he was married to somebody else, my heart was broken. I was in terrible pain for many months

2 years after i was getting over him, feeling nearly okay, he called me to give me some post from previous address.

We used to live in the place and he is living there with his wife , we met and butterflies were all over the place but i did not show. He said he never stopped loving me , his family made him to get married and it didn't mean anything yo him.

We have been meeting time to time , his been asking to sleep with him but I cant do it , it makes me feel physically sick just thinking about it that he is married with someone else.

But i never stopped loving him.......

Any advices...

I am a bit confused because your thread in April said

Hey .

Me and my boyfriend have 16 year gap between us me 24 and he is 40

I have been true a lot and I'm not like usual girls at 24.

We were together for a year and then I did start to think about future, kids , and being alone again when he will be Gone 🙏Because of the pressure in my mind I decided to move out and have some thinking time. He is diabetic as well so the future might be very unknown. I do love him but I'm not sure if this is right and if I will be happy after 10 year still with him. At this moment I'm blocking all my feelings for him because I don't want to open up any more if there is no future.Will he make me happy , will he want the same things? He is fighting a lot for this relationship and he don't want to let go but it just makes everything harder,i just can't do anything. One day I feel okay everything is going to be fine I will try to forget the age gap but next day I know that it will never work. He makes me very depressed because I know how sad he feels and he thinks he is in this place that after me he will not find somebody else.... just dont know what to do everyday is terrible....

so in April this seems like you are together but todays thread says you spent two years getting over him and he got married .

Archived