i like this guy but he likes my cousin what do i do?

I think what's important to consider is the fact someone else has caught his eye. If you want to have a relationship I think you should do your best to do the same. Your cousin won't mind as they have a bf.

The best way to do that is to focus on talking to him. Relax and be confident. Don't think about what he wants just show him who you are. Talk about your interests and question him about his. If you guys have anything in common play that up. You'll catch him in no time.

If you don't no worries there's always someone else.

Good Luck.

Maybe you should try talking to him alone and relax. Ease into it and maybe drop hints to him here and there. If your cousin has a bf then you shouldn't worry about him moving in on her. And just try laying it all out to him and talk to him. I hope everything turns out alright for you. good luck.

-Daisy-

Just wanted to say I just found out a guy I had a crush on is after my sister, so I know how hard it is. I've decided to get over him as soon as I can, although it still hurts.

Thats all, I got no spirit in me at the moment to offer advice, but hope it works out for you.

im in a similar situation than you are cannons.. i liked this gurl but she liked my cousin.. and my cousin liked her, so i punched my cousin in the face and broke his jawbone and nose.. and now she hates me and doesnt speak to my cousin anymore... i was like "c'mon.. what did i do? a punch in the face is harmless.. just cuz hes permanently ugly now doesnt mean you can't like him anymore... eh? yeah. thats what i thought, you scum sucking selfish b!tch!! f' you!" ..girls! .. can't live with em, can't live without em!

talk to this guy maybe he will change his mind about your cousin. And if he does not maybe he is not the right guy for you so maybe you should move on. but tell him you like him and maybe he will change his mind because most guys like it when girls tell them that they like him it makes us guys feel good. so trust me talk to this guy of yours who kows you may be his next girlfriend..

good luck!!

ORyan