Help with the first time please...

Ok, my girlfriend and I are planning on having sex very soon. We have been sexually intimate for a long while now, but never any actual sex. I'm a virgin and she is not, but she doesn't have very much experience. Anyway, I am aware that many women don't orgasm during sex, and I've been told that many women don't consider orgasms to be extremely important. I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject obviously, so anything at all that you could offer would be well appreciated. Now I'm not expecting any miracles for our first time or anything, but I would really like some tips on how I could give her an orgasm. Is this even a realistic goal for our first time? And if not, should I do something else afterwards to give her an orgasm (oral certainly isn't a problem for me)?

P.S. Any other general tips on how to make our first time more special or anything would also be nice. Thanks.

Heres whats up my man. Have sex with her, and after you orgasm you should cuddle her all up for a second - say nice things to her and then give her oral stimulation. Its gonna taste like rubber though, which sucks but shell like it so do it anyway. She should be able to orgasm from this. Really try to read her body signs. If she likes what your doing, continue doing that!

Sex will be fun for you two even if neither of you orgasm. After a few times you guys will understand each others bodies a little more and it will be all good.

Avs,

firstly for chicks - The big O.

In my experience I have found women to orgasim by one of two ways.

1 - My penetration, by having sex - generally when she is on top.

2 - My stimulation, using your hands or mouth may work.

So in saying this, it's all a matter of finding out which will get her there - also keeping in mind it is difficult to bring a girl to orgasim if she has never had one before, she too must learn about her body.

As far as making the first time special, it's no big deal - take her to dinner, do your normal thing - no expectations, make that clear and make sure you're both comfortable.

As far as you not having been with anyone and her having had sex previously, take that in your stride - be confident!

Good luck.

P.S Don't be affraid to use google to search for tips and hints, there is some relevant ones out there.