idk how i feel.

blue143

I was with my boyfriend for 2 years and it was an amazing 2 years bar the occasions he got caught in lies. I tried to convince myself it was worth staying past that because of all the good times. I'd also become so comfortable in the relationship that I couldn't imagine losing him or him being with someone else.

Fast forward to about 2 months ago, I was still trying to push the bad stuff to the back of my mind because I love him but for the past couple of months things haven't felt right, haven't felt the same or as good as they did before and so last weekend we decided mutually it had to end for both of our sakes.

I am devastated but I know eventually I will be okay. My point is that I fought so hard for something that at the end of the day was never going to work in the long run because there was no trust and that stopped any hope of the feelings going back to the way they were.

That might not be what you wanted to hear but if it's anything like it was for me then it probably is what's best. Right now I'm struggling and I'm really finding it hard to not call him, text him, even beg him to just go back for the sake of being together but it will be okay eventually

I was with my boyfriend for 2 years and it was an amazing 2 years bar the occasions he got caught in lies. I tried to convince myself it was worth staying past that because of all the good times. I'd also become so comfortable in the relationship that I couldn't imagine losing him or him being with someone else.

Fast forward to about 2 months ago, I was still trying to push the bad stuff to the back of my mind because I love him but for the past couple of months things haven't felt right, haven't felt the same or as good as they did before and so last weekend we decided mutually it had to end for both of our sakes.

I am devastated but I know eventually I will be okay. My point is that I fought so hard for something that at the end of the day was never going to work in the long run because there was no trust and that stopped any hope of the feelings going back to the way they were.

That might not be what you wanted to hear but if it's anything like it was for me then it probably is what's best. Right now I'm struggling and I'm really finding it hard to not call him, text him, even beg him to just go back for the sake of being together but it will be okay eventually

wow, that really meant a lot and really made me look at things differently. thank you so much!

Archived