Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Void

vesper

OH MY GOD, I am soooooooo bored at work. There is absolutely nothing to do for the office, I just have to sit here and answer the phone. I am waiting on my boss's daughter to come and use the copier but I just want to get out of here.

Yellow diamonds in the light

And we're standing side by side

As your shadow crosses mine

What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny

But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place

Shine a light through an open door

Love and life I will divide

Turn away 'cause I need you more

Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny

But I've gotta let it go

Yellow diamonds in the light

And we're…

Tonight is my husband's daughter's last night in town for the summer. She will be going back to Portland tomorrow. It is bittersweet and I know how much he loves her and wants to be in the same city as her. If only dreams could come true.

-bondgirl x

[h=2]The Head And The Heart Lyrics[/h]

"Rhythm & Blues"

Ain't it nice to be so lucky

Ain't it nice to be so loved

Oh come on darlin' won't you let me

Won't you let me drive you home

'Cause I've had the rhythm and blues since the day you met me

Stepped on my blue suede shoes, watch Elvis go crazy

Won't you let me turn you on

'Cause no one likes to be so lonely

No one likes to feel alone

Won't you let me drive you home

I'll drive you home

I know my faithful mind is so blind

I've been running out on everyone and everything 'til now

If it's Monday or Sunday

Well I've got the rhythm and blues since the day you met me

Stepped on my blue suede shoes you made Elvis go crazy

- bondgirl x

So the other night I came home and raided the fridge for strawberries. I started eating the strawberries really really fast and I accidentally swallowed one before chewing it all the way at first!!! Then I started CHOKING ON IT! I couldn't stop choking and then I saw my life ending cause I couldn't breath, I immediately drank some water and bent over and pushed my esophagus on the sink and the strawberry caught in my throat popped out FINALLY! I LIVED. Im here to say that I survived that horrible event. CHEERS !!! XXXX bondgirl

So August is the month of love, where love happens. I open the doors and look outside and all I see is your handsome face and wonderful smile. I know you are out there watching me loving me from afar. I have you here in the palm of my hand and I love what we have become. I look forward to the day that we can be together and I want you to know I am ready. I have had to prepare and its not easy for what I have to do to be with you is beyond what I can control right now. I think you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I know everyone is watching, but I am watching too and I remember ALL of the small tentacles of that octopus that found you in the ocean. Are you really at the the Pacific Ocean ????????????????

What else is new in my life these days? My boss said he wanted to use my scheme for our office renovation. Im so excited for that !!!! Things are looking up for me in my job although my boss is super moody and always is in a bad mood, I hate it when he is in a bad mood and ignores me or gets mad at me because I just want to be loved is that so wrong ?? That's all I want. Maybe he'll notice a pattern here and we could work on successfully moving forward from this situation that we are in or Sunday could be that day...I noticed his birthday is on the calendar next to each other every month.

Archived