Would he give me another change?

I have been dating this guy for three months. We broke up the other day because i kept accusing him of him talking yo his ex because all of a sudden he became cold distant.

I wrote long messages said im sorry. He finally answered after i called him over 5 times. He said he thinks it won't work out because he has been there before were he goes back with someone and its the same cycle. He said he was sorry he wasn't feeling it anymore.

Before all the accusing we were very happy couple but then we started to fight a lot after he seen his ex at a party because he started acting distant. He says is because I wad accusing him over and over.

Anyways, he said for not he doesn't wsnt to with me and I said are you going to give up on us and he said I guess.

And then he said you are not giving me space to think if I want to be with you or not. And I said you want to be witb me or not and he said i don't know this whole fighting turned me off.

So do you think he will be back? Or pretty much everything is over? I was always a great girlfriend but i started to fight cause he became distant with me. I dont know what to do or say anymore. I usually walk away from all my relationships but I dont want to give up on this one.

I don't know what to do. Or think. I'm so confused.

Archived