problem is. it's been so long and he still wants her back. i told him so many times it prolly won't work and yet he convinced it will. so like he bugs me bout it all the time and i just wanna get it over with already.

and he knows its her loss, feels he can't do better and that htere are other fish but he don't want em. understand how it is? he will not listen to me about finding someone else. he just won't. i don't know wut it will take outside of interfering myself.

well I wouldnt interfer, because even if you talk her into taking him back then it's like she didnt go back to him on her own and it wont work out. Just let your friend deal with it and help him out, take him out and show him he can be happy without her. thats pretty much all you can do he really has to realize it himself and it might take a while but he soon will.

It's a nice idea and it's nice that you want to help a friend but I think it would be best to stay out of his love life and hers. She just might not want him because he was to dependent or she felt smothered. You also have to think about how the girl will feel. He'll get over her eventually and move on with his life.

Hope I helped!

Jaiva

thanks for the advice everyone but i'm not gonna try and put them back together. i wanna see if this guy has any hope of getting anywhere, he's convinced he will and i'm VERY skeptical.

i just don't wanna have him crash and burn when it don't work out u know? i had my limits to when i switched over from thinkin my ex would come back to knowing she wouldn't.

she's told him she has a bf and he don't believe it, he says "nah i know she don't got one... even if she did, it's only for comfort and support" like it's not even possible she has one and will marry the guy. it's just making matters worse and in the end i'd rather he just move on like the rest of us have than to find out later, MUCH LATER, that it's not goin to work.