masturbation, nothing comes out when i try

Hey guys, i really need some help

okay, here we go................well im 19 and nearly 20, i've been trying to masturbate however nothing really comes out, i've only tried to keep going for about one minute only, when im in bed alone or in the shower, now i really don't know if a minute is enough to judge, or if i need 2 concentrate or anything. i do erect, and get a bonner but nothing comes out lol.......and oh btw i do get occasional wet dreams where i wake up and made my bed sheet is a mess, so i know there is something in there but i can't get it out wen i masterbate.

any advice?

well i defintily think it takes more then a minute. My bf would take 30 min or more sometimes. and girls don't usually cum, but I have to masturbate for at least 30-40 min to orgasm. and If you are first starting to do this then you might not know how yet. It may take a while to find out what works and what doesn't work.

see ya,

Qtpie87

well I think so . I mean im no expert on the male privits thats for sure, I don't have one to fool around with, lol. but I would think that at least. Thats what I have experianced at least. I masturbated for over a year before i figured out how to orgasm. However I believe it is much easier for a male to become arowsed and cum. also if you are a little older then a teen it shouldn't be that hard i don't think. Do you have a gf that could help you out. That usually speeds guys right along.

My question is why bother? It sounds like you really arent into it but think you should. Maybe thats why it isnt working for you. Otherwise just keep at it until you cum. Why do you stop after a minute or so if nothing happens.... Id think if you really LIKED it the feeling alone would keep you going at it until you got the desired results. Its not a LAW that you have to masturbate you know. LOL

apparently if u get pissed its a really great feeling when sumone touches ur penis, try drinking before lol. It can take a while for the love sausage to get ecstatic sometimes, lol, so if u really want to be able to come, just stick at it...but if ur not enjoying it, then i promise nothing will happen

I personally don't like having orgasms when I've had something to drink.. it feels different and not very nice.

Hotman, trying for one minute almost certainly won't work! You gotta give it a bit longer. 5 minutes at very least, but it can be prolonged for 30 minutes or even more like other people were saying.

So you might wanna try using 'visual aids' if your imgaination isn't up to scratch lol. Experienment a bit, and before you know it, POW! hehe.

Hotman, I certainly wouldn't suggest giving up... when you get it you'll understand.

You seriously have to longer then one minute. Let me ask you. Do you think that you are supposed to get hard and then something comes shooting out? Do you know what an orgasm is? Lay back in your bed, penis in hand, and think about the most gorgous girl you can imagine- or your girlfriend-lol- and think about hitting it however you want, and keep going until you finish.

Ok well, First of all it sounds like you have no experiance in sex or anything at all and thats ok because alot of people havent had sex or anything at 20 years old. When you yourself or someone else touched you're penis or gives you oral sex it can be a great feeling to a guy but maybe a little scary at first. sometimes when im getting oral sex or touching myself the feeling gets so intense i have to stop because im scared to orgasm... sometimes i dont stop but maybe since you havent done anything the feeling is very intsense and ur scared of of going futher but trust me... keep going because ive herd from guys its the best feeling ever. You have to keep doing it for more then one minute and at one point maybe 10 mins later ur gonna feel a very strong feeling but its gonna feel good and then cum is gonna come out...maybe some guys can talk to you about this, im just saying wut i think...

I can take 30 second to 30 minutes to get off. Try visuals it helps a lot. Dont give up sounds to me like your not orgasming. When your doing it stay concentrated, dont let your mind wander. Try playing music just to have some noise in the backround so its not silent, that always gets me off track when its quiet. Go to the bathroom before, and when your doing it flex as if your trying to hold yourself from going to the bathroom. use lube also.

peace