HELP! I'm so confused!!!

Well, this is my problem. In January I ended up a two and a half years relationship. I decided we should break up becasue I wasn't feeling the same for him. But he still means a lot to me because we became good friends and he was my first man and I was his first woman.

In those days I met a guy, a really nice guy from my University and we started looking for each other, even he entered in my classes to be with me. So, we finally get together. At the beginning it was kind of hard for me, I think things were too fast, many changes at a time, but I really liked him and didn't want to lose him.

No we're three months and we're very good, but there's a problem. The heat of our kisses and caresses is becoming higher each time and we've been very close to do it, but I couldn't. I feel so scared. I always dreamed about being with one man during my hole life, I really thought my ex was that man, that's why I did it with him. But now, I know he wasn't. Is not that my boyfriend pushes me, not at all, he's very comprehensive, but I think and know that that's important in a relationship.

In one side I think that I don't wanna be with another guy at least he is the one, but how I'm gonna know that?, in the other hand I think that I shouldn't worry so much about it, I'm not gonna do anything wrong, this guy really loves me and I love him too and I wanna be with him, in addition, it's something beautiful being with the one you love.

But, what if we brake up and I meet someone and he ask me: with how many you've been with?

I don't wanna be with many guys before marriage. But I also wanna be with the guy I love, my boyfriend.

I'm so confused!!!

You should do what's best for you, period. Please don't be thinking about what a future bf (if that is the case) might ask you about your past. Besides, would you really want to be with a guy who questions your past sexual relationships????? That's an insecure male, and that's not a good thing.

i think thats very commendable that you want to wait and be sure. Everybody makes mistakes, and with ur first boyfriend, love feels good to everybody's heart. What we may feel is love at the moment. But when it dies, we must be wise to know when its time to move forward on our journey...

As far as your sexual relations, always remember that Sexual relations can lead to unwanted pregnancies, diseases, and ultmately AIDS. YOu must be careful in even considering the idea. Altho our partner may be innocent, we may not know who they have been with or came in contact with in their past...so please be careful and protect yourself.

Just take your time, and dont allow anyone to pressure u into doing anything you are not ready 4. You have set wonderful standards, and have good values that i personally commend you on, and think that you should stick to that,...since it means alot to you.

cookies

Hey hun. I know what you mean. I slept with my ex-boyfriend because I had the feeling that we would always be together....well he left me. I then slept with 2 other guys & now I feel horrible because it was just such a mistake. If you really like this guy....or love this guy, then I think you should consider it. You aren't being a slut or anything by sleeping with someone whom you love and care about. Making love is something you should do when you care about someone and he cares about you. If you don't feel like you are ready, then just tell him & hopefully he will understand.

hey, me, i dont really know anything about what its like to have sex cause, well, im a virgin, and plan on staying that way til i find my one and only. that way i dont have to go through what you're going through. i mean, i know its hard but if you can, you should try and not do it again. but i know that once you do it you just want to do it again. so, im sorry if i upset you or offended you but im just telling my opinion. cause i care about what other girls go through. so if you need more advice or help us girls are here for you.

This guy you're with now sounds really sweet. I'm impressed by his understanding. However if you are sure that your ex is not the one you should consider sex with this new guy.

I'm not saying do it now, of even a year from now. I'm saying try to think about it. It's a beautiful thing, and it would be a shame if you never had sex again.

Take it easy and don't rush it. If it does happen again just relax and focus on your new love, don't even think about your first at all. In time you will get over him.