I love this girl but i never see her

Here is my problem. I've dated this girl for about 4 months and then we broke up. About 2 months later we tried it again for around 2 months and then broke up again. There is nothing wrong with this girl. To me, she is perfect in everyway. The only problem i have is that she is in Iowa and i live in Illinois. You see, she used to live in my town but moved away and we talked a lot on the internet and phone and we get a long so well. I never see her. It's killing me not being with her. I write a lot of poems and i gave her one about a week ago to see how she would react. She said it made her cry and no one else has ever done that before. I really want a relationship with her but i'm afraid that it won't last any longer than the usual and i don't want that. To me, this is the type of girl that i want to mary. Of course that is out of the question being that i'm only 16. If anyone has any idea or someway they can help me i would really really like to hear your advice. I have asked my friends but there opinions are all the same.

if i were you, i would try to have a long distance relationship, no one will knows unless you try it, i had a long distance relationship with a guy for a year before he moved closer to me, he lived in an island while i lived here in the city, its pretty weird most especially if you had a problem and wished he was with me so that i could have somkeone to share, but we became determined and you know there were times where i met boys here, but bec, i love him i was able to focus on my studies, we sent emails, phone calls and text messages...try it...

long distance relationships can be tough. Friends that are in long distance relationships somehow can manage it, and actually value one another in a loving and special way. If you two cant maintain a healthy long distance relationship, would you consider being just friends?

By stepping down a notch, you will become a bit closer, and be able to open up a bit more about subjects that you once may have felt uncomfortable discussing. Your love will flow more freely and genuinely for one another. IT also gives u more freedom and space to do things, and somehow your bond just strengthens.

Since the pressure is on...when it comes to this distance, just remain friends, and watch how your love soars...its beautiful.

cookies