don't you think you're kinda young to want to be masturbating right now?? i've heard some girls rub thre you know what perfusely... don't send me an e-mail please she asked.......or jsut get a dildo idk why you asking us jsut look it up on the internet you basicl have the whole world at your finger tips....

i think its a matter of knowing what you like and then actually teasing yourself about getting what you want. theres a mixture of things you can do, some girls like to be gentle and just lightly rub or you can go deeper into yourself - see what you like, how much pressure, force or amount of fingers. tease yourself by touching with your other hand. explore your body etc. just keep yourself entertained - sometimes focusing on just one area doesnt hit a high. explore.

Kel.

Bless, if thats all a gal can do is yank then you havent had the right girl yet. i dont think thats the way i see it, and personally jackin a lad off is a satisfaction for me too.

i get pleasure from watching a lad, and if you dont get to lick, tease and stop a guy several times before he does cum - until he feels like hes going to explode if he doesnt! only then do i think youve had a hand job.

i hate it when people think its all about up down and theyve got the trick of the trade, but then again thats just me, its not how i tick.

i take pleasure in spending a long time. and trust me he enjoys.

sorry that you think its all about yanking-guess youve never had a GREAT experiance. girls learn.

i dont think lads fully know the art either, i often her the line "guide me/teach me/show me"

First of all, what youre saying is making me very upset. I hate when people say that kind of stuff. 2nd of all my father is dead and it happened in july 2004.. that wasnt too long ago, i was very close to my father and he was like my bestfriend and i was deff a daddys girl because i got everything i wanted. If you would like.. I have pictires or you can gladly call me and hear my voice... because im not some 40 year old guy im 14 years old.. and im a chick. You need to rethink about what your sayiing. Guys dont put mommys lil boy because there guys but girls do and can put daddyslilgrl....I think you should say sorry to me because im really upset. I dont like being called a liar.

I am really shocked and pretty much disgusted with the recent comment. Nobody is here to judge anyone else. If people can't give helpful advice or respectful comments, they should refrain from posting in that particular thread. It is rather shallow to judge someone from a couple of posts and a username

Anyway, regardless of if you are who you say you are. From reading a lot of stuff on here, I'm sure the advice offered will come in handy for many young ladies 8)

When i rub my clit in this certan spot my feet get warm, Is that normal?
Having an orgasm is a very unique thing, it builds up in people in many different ways. Having warm feet and maybe a tingling sensation could indicate you are giving yourself pleasure, but not necessarily will end in an orgasm

Rather than going straight for the clitoris, spend some time just gently rubbing your hands over the rest of you body, when you feel relaxed, try gently just stroking over the labia without parting it for a little while, when you feel the urge to part it, don't, return to another part of your body, maybe cupping your breasts or just rubbing gently on the inside of your thigh.

Before you go straight into clitoral stimulation, get used to working your body up first. Then when you feel ready, again don't go straight to the tip (most sensitive part of the clitoris). Part the labia and using your index and middle finger, make a "V" shape and rub down each side of the clitoris, varying in pressure and speed. If you feel dry, either lick your fingers before or use some lub. Again don't rush, see how that feels before changing the direction of your fingers.

HTH

go to the bathroom before if you can maybe? I cant talk from personal experience cuz I am a guy. But my friend when she masturbates in the shower likes to spread her legs under the bath stream and it works for her. But again it depends on the girl and if she likes it to be soft, hard, something inside you or on your clit. Experiment (combinations etc.). And maybe, dont give up to soon. Try going at it for while. If you pee, pee then. maybe take a quick break and start over again. And try to think things that turn you on, you maybe turned on by one thing, but search around, you may find another turn on you didnt know you liked. Goodluck, be safe.

ps. I was reading another thread after this and someone had the same peeing issue as you, and went to her doctor who said it was a side effect of a medication (paxil I think) Could be the issue if you are taking something maybe? Personally I think its just something new your body needs to experience.

My 2 cents

Could be a medication side effect. Anti-depressants are notorious for making it tough to come.

Try the bath stream as the guy suggested. It`s easy to relax and you can lock the door.

There has been some great advice given here, and don`t let anyone make you feel bad for asking or for being who you are.