need help >><< about my 10 yrs of friendships

okie..this is wat happened..i know 2 of my so called bestfriend for over 10yrs..but since we were young..one of them talked shit about me making other one to hate me...but we were lil kids so..i understand..but as we grow up it was okie..everything was okie (i thought)..and time goes by they hung out together wit out even calling me..but i didn't bother asking them why..i dunno why i didn't but i guess i didn't wan to get hurt...they been their for me but..right now its very different..okie let me just tell u their name..jenny and jessie...jenny is going out wit my boyfriend's brother...and some how my bf borther hates me...and thinks wen well..but out of no where..jenny told me that i call jessie wenever i have problems so i stopped callin her..and 5 months later jessie e-mailed me..tellin me how she feels that i didn't even call her wen she didn't either..and i e-mailed her saying how they hurt me and how i was left out...and day after i sent her e-mail..i saw her on aim and she said that my e-mail was ridiculous..so i was like wth~ and she even told jenny and her bf about it...and i found out that jenny was talkin shit and jessie is takin her side...and yesterday.i talked to jessie..cuz jenny told her that my bf is talkin shit about her wen he didn't even said a word about her...i dunno wats up wit her~ ...ne ways jessie told me that we all (me, jessie and jenny) need to have serious conversation..so i told her i'm gonna call her wen i'm not busy..but think is..i dunno wat to tell them..and i don' know how to tell them..and what do i need to say....

i thought i could do this but if i raelly think about it..i can't~

so i'm just askin wat will u do?

tell u that truth, i don't wan to be their friends ne more..but i know i'm gonna regret it ..if i stay as a friend..i think i'm gonna get hurt again..

ne ways..thx for listening

Hi Mashimaro,

I am sorry to hear what you are going through. I understand that you are being very hurt by your friends Jenny and Jessie.

My suggestion is that you sit back and start to think about what you expect out of their friendship. What makes them your friends and why should you stay in these friendships with them, when they are talking bad about you.

I have been pestered in school for during my childhood and teenage years. That's sad, but I came out very strong. What I have learnt is to surround myself with friends that care for me and respect me for who I am. I have gotten very picky in deciding who to call a friend and I still am.

My suggestion to you is to get somewhat the same atitude. It really works for me, because now I only have friends that tell me how good I am. Sure, I have my ups and downs in friendships, too, but I can talk it out because there's this mutual respect for each other in the friendships I have.

I hope that this works for you and I wish you good luck in finding the right friends for you and making the right decisions that work for you.

~ SwingFox ~

• 4 weeks later...