everything goes too slow..

Seems I am going through a unlucky period of my life. Well, that's fine, I might handle it if it is the story. But I am not sure, since I can not see what things are really going in my life objectively.

First of everything, I feel lonely, That may not seem to be interesting, but the problem is I have many friends. Some of them are very important for me, since they have been the ones who were by my side when I was going through hard times. These days are not the hard days, or may be they are but I can't see.

I have no one to talk to honestly, everyone around me thinks that I am in a good situation than their own situation. So what remains to me is to listen to them and try to tell them positive things. But giving too much positive energy out makes me feel exhausted. When I am finally on myself, I juts don't want to do anything.

I am surrounded by people, but I feel that there is nothing to talk about or share, I don't know whether it is my problem or a problem about people around me. I am not sure about anything. really sad.

I feel like I need to change something in my life, may be meet new people(will it do any good?) or get into an isolated period and don't see anyone. I don't know.

When I look to this post, I see nothing,

Is there someone around there who can find something out of nothing.

Thanks,

I see posts like this and im telling you, you need to get inspired. Thats what worked for me. I use to feel similar to the way youve expressed in this post. When i finnally got my inspiration i began to live life with more grace.

What i mean by inspiration is hmm how do i explain. Man, i guess its like this. Inspired to me is falling in love with your life, or what your life could be. I was so excited to try living life in these new ways. Eventually that excitement "wore" off, but 2 years later ive sorta internalized it. Its such a good feeling man. I see some people get inspired and when they loose the excitement fall back to where the were. You need to become your dream man.

Figuring out how to get there is hard. Figuring out why you feel alone is hard. Read books (this is what i did), or just spend time thinking to yourself. It depends your style. I love to learn about new ideas about life from books, but its better for some people to spend that time doing something internal. Through yourself in the direction you need to go and eventually you will be everything you want to be.

Lonely is a state determined by yourself. You arent lonely because you dont have anyone to talk to, there is a more accurate reason for being lonely.