this is an update on my recent post..

i decided to lessen being with this guy coz i know to myself that i don't wanna do something stupid that would ruin our relationship.. and i decided to tell my bf how i think.. just to be honest enough.. he understand.. but what i don't understand is when he said he'll be giving me enough spce to think things over.. he's not contacting me for a week now..

what should i do? i miss him terribly!!!

Gharlerine,

Call him. You said you've decided to lessen being with him and that he's said that he's giving you space to think things over. The ball is completely in your court. He's only respecting your wishes, you lessoned contact, remember? It's not up to him to start contact again, it's up to you.

Actually I have to admire him, it's hard not to call someone when the other person isn't quite sure what they want. You want nothing more than to contact them and convince them otherwise.

Bottom line, if you miss him, call him. My only advice is to not live today scared about mistakes that you might make tomorrow. No one can predict the future, but if you live being afraid of what might happen tomorrow, I can give you a pretty good guess what will happen.

Good luck to you! Call him

You said you've decided to lessen being with him and that he's said that he's giving you space to think things over.

I think she meant she decided to lessen being with this OTHER guy, not with her boyfriend.

Ghalerine,

You probably made him feel insecure. Call him and tell him once more how much he means to you.

Zimetra

• 2 weeks later...