What should i do?

hi all,

I have a bit of a problem (enthasize the word bit

well, this is the problem,

A girl who I am in love with currently has a boyfriend of about 2 years, this relationship is in a rocky state at the moment. She has told me that she has deep feelings for me in the past, but cant take actions on them until a descion with her boyfriend has been resolved.

Well, a few months back she told me this.. and i wanted to enter a relationship with her, she told me she couldnt so i had the feeling of being used as in not good enough, i felt at this time i couldnt be friends as it would be too aqward. So, we had no contact she was always on my mind but i thought about it and would like to become friends. So we became friends for a a couple of months.

Then it happened again! this time was more emoticans involved, and i was at the point of being... me or him, because i feel like im just being pulled along for the ride.. the other night she told me she loves me and wants to be with me, and will tell her boyfriend that its best being friends. So, this is great for us to start a relationship togther, then... i read on a post on this forum she is going to continue the relationship with her boyfriend..

sooooo she just pretty much chucked what she said back in my face, and right now i feel like... was everything she been saying how she feels for me are lies? right now i feel sick... this must be at least the 5th time she has made me emotianly fked up, i really need to get her out my system as i cant continue like this...

am i being used?

am i just a "back up plan" incase things dont go right with her boyfriend?

heck i know,

last time was for good... yet she promised me something that made me change my mind

but, she couldnt really keep it

yeah your right, ill speak to her tomorrow, i know its immature, ive been feeling like that for ages! damit... o well, i just didnt want to sound like a jerk, thas all

wish me luck