"Good in bed" ?

Hi,

What do woman actually mean by "he is good in bed"? Does it mean the man always gives them (multiple) orgasms, or can go a long time? Or maybe he knows many variations instead of the regular missionary position. Or maybe something else?

thanks.

kd65

Here's what I think is good in bed and wish all men would know:

Don't do things hard at first. When you're starting foreplay, use a LIGHT touch. You rub, etc....too hard and you're going to do the opposite of getting us in the mood. (to me this one is a major one).

You need to stimulate us on the outside. Rarely will just stimulating the inside do anything for us.

Concentrate on above the waist as well.

Make love to the person not the body.

Learn more about doing oral.

Don't forget kissing.

I have no idea though how to tell a partner when they're doing it wrong. And yeah, I've tried hinting, guiding, etc..........

I can't answer how other women define "good in bed", but I can express to you my definition. A good lover is interested in pleasuring as well as being pleasured. Most of the men I have been with had no real idea about a women's body. And because they didn't know, they would shrink from asking where to touch or what to do.....probably because they thought it made them look like they didn't know anything. So, don't shrink from asking? And learn about female anatomy. Most men have NO idea where or how to find the cl----is. It is a highly sensitive erogenous place....find it, learn how to use it....and you will have women begging you for more.