How to deal with boyfriend having super sensitive skin?

alicedrips

So me and my boyfriend started to have sex a couple of months ago. When we have sex it's great.

The thing is though, when I try to give him a hand-job or a blowjob, I don't really know what to do.

He is super sensitive everywhere, he doesn't want me to touch his balls or anyplace else for that matter.. I can only touch his penis.

The foreplay is hard too, because I have no idea where to touch him, I guess I don't know how to turn him on.

We have talked about it a couple of times, but it doesn't seem to get anywhere. Because he doesn't really know what to do himself.

So usually I just don't do anything, and let him come to me, when he wants sex.

That's boring.. So if anyone has any idea to what I can do.. fun ways to turn him on maybe? that would be a huge help ! any answers is relevant.

thanks

I am like this, but I don't penis or balls. I can't stand light touches. People have to touch me like the mean it. Which kind of led to rough sex. I can touch myself all day, but soft touching is a no go. Have you tried being more tough? Are you being hesitate? seriously put it out there, no judgment, talk about sex and the kinky, it could help.

Archived