Can tell today is going to be rough

adviceplease2

Ya know...I just don't know if that is true. Sure would be nice to think there is that perfect person out there for us...but I'm losing hope.

I had a friend, she's dead now. But had known her for years. Never married. When she was in her sixties, she was still looking. She said she hoped that she'd have someone to share her life with, in her final setting sun.

I still remember her saying that. She died around 78 of cancer. She was one never to tell her age! lol

She traveled. She did SO MUCH...but mostly alone, or with her sister.

She rode bike up until the end. She was active. She was nice looking. And she was open to the possibility of a man in her life.

Nada.

She made me feel like she was the perfect one. Everything was so wonderful....I really thought id found what id been hoping for. Im divorced...custody of kids...found a wonderful woman after a long road.

She told me id stolen her heart...that what she felt for me was do unexpected. ..that we made a good team....that I was an amazing man and she knew the hell id been through the past years...I told her how happy she made me, how incredible she was, that she had stolen my heart too....

She still has my heart. Why did I give it away. My mind wont let the memories go....staying busy didnt help.

Id give anything to be holding her...watching a movie...getting kids to bed....loving her...waking up next to her...seeing her smile....hearing her voice.

Tonight isnt going to be fun either. God help me.

Archived