Me and this guy have been together almost a year. From the very start he has always insisted that I trust him and hes always tried to prove to me thats he is different than all the other guys. Saturday night the converstaion of sex came up... and well he knows I'm not a virgin, and he accepts that, and hes always telling me that through eyes I'm still a virgin and I'm just as pure as I was to begin with... but even before we started dating hes always told me that he was a virgin, and that everytime he had the chance he didn't because something was missing, as in he didn't feel the way he shouldve about the girl...He didn't love them.. put it that way.. Well Saturday night he brought up that he thought it was "time" for us to have sex because we both love eachother and bla bla bla.. Honestly.. I freaked out.. I mean that conversation just came to me as a surprise, I knew it was coming eventually but he just kinda of caught me off guard.. Well anyways he confessed that he had lied to me, and that he wasn't a virgin.. Of course I had to beg him to tell me, but still.. He told me that if he were to tell me I would probably never talk to him again and never answer his calls and so on.. so I wanted to prove him wrong and just act like he didn't lie to me all the 3 years I've known him. The point that he lied to me changes the way i feel about him because I don't know whether he can be trusted. Its not the whole point about what he lied to me about, but the whole point he lied.. All along hes always been accusing me of keeping something from him, which isn't true.. and here he is keeping something so big from me.. I mean I can't believe he has the nerve.. I love this boy to death, and I want to forgive him but I'm so scared that hes going to lie to me again.. Hes forgiven me for a lot, so really I don't feel like I have any other choice but to forgive him... Please tell me what you think...

Thanks

~Jenn

I think the whole topic of who's been what, when, where, and how is really an immature topic. It doesn't matter what he's done in the past, or you for that matter. What matters is that the past has led you two together. I don't think this is really that big a deal, perhaps he's just a little immature when it comes to confessing his past sexual experiences, but that's nothing to paint him as a liar.

Well yeah It does piss me off.. and I mean IT REALLY DOES... But than again I don't feel like I have any other choice than to forgive him. I kind of made myself see that its nothing I should be mad about, even though i know inside I feel so.... betrayed... But thats how life is sometimes, and I know if I were in his shoes I would want him to forgive me... so ya know..