does he know me?

MoMone011

Ok here's the deal. There is this guy at muy school that i have liked for a while now and at 1st i knew that he didnt kno me b/c i didnt have any classes w/ him or had never talked to him but now i do and i kind of look at him and i think that i see him staring at me sometimes but that might just be b/c he thinks that i like him. Then people started asking him if he knew me and he said "no." i still see him staring at me though. Now he knows that i like him but he doesnt kno who i am. i dont kno if he really knows me but he knows that i like him. should i introduce myself or stay discreet. i really like him alot but my friend said that he was kinda shy. that makes it even worse. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, this happens alot to me but, in the guys point of view, if he's repeatedly staring then he thinks your slightly attractive and he could handle it if you approached him (probably say no) see usually we tend to go with how good looking the girl is, or personality wise and in this case since ya dont know him it's looks so, if you asked him out he'd say no. Get to know him, it's probably infatuation anyway if he turns you down so it's not like your losing anything.

He knows that your interested and still looks at you. This is a good sign since it seems that he is physically attracted to you. Like MetallicAguy basically said, looks are very important to most guys. So, you are on to a good start now what do you do? Don't ask him out because he'll probably get scared. Just get to know him so he'll have the chance to get to know what you're all about. He is interested in all of you after you get to know him then you're set to go! But remember that it's best to take it slow and just get to know him. There could be a chance that you may think he's attractive, but not his personality.

Just so you know I'm in a similar situation, though I don't know what the guy is thinking! It would be nice to I get a better idea through eye contact but I really can't use that! This is because of how the seats in my class are positioned. The only person you can really see is the person sitting next to you! Too bad I don't sit next to him. You can only chat with the people right next to you too so I don't get much of a chance to talk to him. It's a slow process trying to get to know him better. Oh well. I'm going to make the best of it and I hope you do too!

Rebekah