total mental makeover

I really can't give advise because I've never even attempted to do what your going to attemt. Seems like you want an entire personallity overhaul, and I don't know your situation, maybe it's a good thing. But all I can say is this. Who you are is embeded down deep, and changing your personallity won't come easy! For whatever reason you've decided you don't like who you are, I hope you find youself, and become content sometime soon

PS. Why are you leaving enotalone???

well first off im leaving because alltough i have helped some people i have hurt others and even one is too many i think its a guilt thing really.

the personality overhaul well yeah kinda i used to be like a really down to earth punk rock skater but as i fell deeper into my depression i became a really whiny self righteous self pittying little emo kid (in case you dont use the same slang as in norcal its a kid who whines about how bad life is when it isnt even that bad) i just dislike what i have become so i am trying to recapture who i was

Hey depressed one,

well first off im leaving because alltough i have helped some people i have hurt others and even one is too many i think its a guilt thing really.

I have kept track of your postings and situation, and although I am glad that you are trying to find another, more positive direction for your life, I hope you will stay on enotalone if you need the support.

You are welcome here, we all make mistakes, especially when we are in difficult places in life ourselves. We can unintentionally hurt others if we feel frustrated. The main point is that you learn from that when you feel a situation like this comes up a next time.

It's a good thing that you chose to live for yourself and not your father. It's a mature choice. In the end, we all need to learn to make our own choices in life and not the choice we think/know others would like to make.

Take care,

Ilse.

dpressedone i want to thank you. you posting on this site and me reading this has really helped me on my emotions. It makes me feel better that there is someone else out there that is a self pitying emo kid like myself. I am a VERY emotional person and it hurts sometimes when i get all emotional because i think i am gay when i get all emotional. I know it sounds stupid but its true. Its really hard to distguish my real personality without a secret fear that i am actually gay. Of course im not but it just a fear.

So thanks.